1) When do movies begin? - We show at dusk. The theatre box office opens at: 6:30 PM Fri/Sat/Sun
2) What is your booking policy? - We show G,PG, PG-13 and R rated films- we do not show NC-17 rated films
3) How often do you change movies? - We change features according to studio contracts-- often times new movies have a minimum run period of 2 weeks but some studios require 3 or 4 weeks. We frequently change our co-features on a weekly basis. Demand for the movie also determines how long we keep the product,
4) Do you show 3-D movies? No we are not equipped for 3-D movies
5) Why don't you charge by the car load? Studios require a per person admission price for newer movies.
6) Do we show movies in the rain? Yes we do-- we play rain or moon shine-- there are NO RAIN CHECKS
7) How do you hear the movies? Via our car speakers; your FM stereo radio (94.9 FM for Screen #1 or 92.9 FM for Screen #2); or bring a portable radio. We do offer some portable radios for rental.
8) Can I back my car into the spot and open a tailgate or sit in the back of a pick-up truck? Yes- tailgates that are high and may obstruct viewing from behind your vehicle may be subject to be tied in a lower position.
9) Can I bring lawn chairs, blankets, etc...? Yes-- however all chairs must be set up in front of your vehicle
10) Do you charge extra for special events before the movie? NO- if you plan on coming to the event and staying to see the movie-- if you just plan on attending an event and leaving there is a $10 charge per vehicle
11) May I bring my dog? Yes- we are pet friendly. Please lesh them and pick up after them. No dog walking on the playground please!
12) How long is your operating season? March thru early December. We operate weekends (Fri/Sat/Sun) only in the spring and fall months and 7 nights a week during the summer months (June/July)
13) Can organized groups attend during a specific night? Yes- please call Jim Kopp (540-514-6145) to make arrangements
14) Do you offer any special services for hearing impaired individuals? Yes- we offer open captions on Sunday nights