1. No ball playing on the playground-- if you
want to play ball use the other grassy areas.
2. Speed limit
on theatre property is 5 MPH
3. No Alcoholic Beverages or drugs permitted
4. No Open Air Fires or grills permitted
5. Use only one parking space-please put blankets and chairs in front of your
6. Use parking lights during show times.
7. Please besure to check around your vehicle before you leave for the evening
to make sure you have not forgotten anything or anyone and that your vehicle is clear from hitting any obstacles.
8. Please use the theatre exits-- they are in the oposite direction from how you
came into the theatre.
9. No profanity will be tolerated
10. No Laser pointers allowed
No cam-cording the movies-- this is illegal and the police will be called!
No switching screens- this is against the movie contracts. Should you want to see a movie on the other screen- you are certainly
able to pay for it and then move to the other screen.
put all trash into trash containers provided around the theatre-- please do not throw it on the ground!
14. No sitting on top of your vehicle roof during the movies
15. The playground closes when the movies begin- please do
not allow children to continue to play on the playground during the movies.
16. Have fun and we look forward to seeing you again soon!